7/28/2011

Some Really Pretty Cakes!

Recently, my mom discovered Pinterest.com, which allows you to save ideas and some favorites things via pictures.  I've been finding a lot of really neat cakes that I thought I would share :) Enjoy! And check out Pinterest!!

colorful abstract wedding cake  
Love Corpse Bride :) 
 This reminds me of Beauty and the Beast :)
Beautiful little girl's birthday cake!  Now this really isn't a cake per-say... But this is a really cool idea for a kid's "cake" or party favors!


Well, these are just some of the thousands of cake ideas out there! I can't wait to find more! I will definitely post some more of my favorite things soon :) In the meantime, check out one of my boards, "A Few of My Favorite Things," where you can click on the pictures and check out the actual sites and blogs these pictures come from! http://pinterest.com/dfygravity489/a-few-of-my-favorite-things/

No comments:

Post a Comment